Personal injury claims.
We take them very personally indeed.
Getting the best possible result for our clients is vital to us. But it’s about more than just winning. It’s about obtaining justice. A subtle distinction, maybe. But an important one for us.
An employer’s negligence leading to the loss of someone’s livelihood, for example, can be devastating. Not only for the person directly affected, but for their loved ones and dependants, too. We want to make sure they’re justly compensated.
Losing that "wee guy" feeling
It can be a scary and uncertain time when taking an individual to court. Let alone suing a company, council or corporation. So as soon as our clients approach us, we let them know they’re no longer on their own.
We take care of thousands of cases every year. Including those referred to us by Unite, the UK’s biggest trade union.
No win, no fee
There’s no risk for you. None. If we don’t win, you won’t pay a penny. And unlike most other Scottish firms, we’re even approved to offer insurance to cover the costs of your case.
You also have the reassurance that two of our lawyers hold accreditation as Senior Litigators by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and we subscribe as a member of Action Against Medical Accidents.
Our experience covers:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic and bicycle accidents
- Criminal injury compensation
- Medical negligence
- Industrial diseases
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Slips, trips and falls
- Fatal injuries
With you every step of the way.
What our clients say
- Thank you to David Harris for all your hard work and effort during my recent claim. I appreciate the understanding and support shown by yourself and your staff to me and my family.
- Excellent & speedy service from Gordon Milligan for my injury case.
- I found Miss Joiner to be first class in keeping me up to date and advising me on the way forward with my case for which I am very grateful. My sincere thanks to Miss Joiner and all at Allan McDougall who may have helped in my case.
- I had tremendous confidence in the competence of everyone involved in my case. I was managed sensitively and very professionally. I cannot thank you enough for your support and the support of Unite the Union.
- I would like to thank Ms Ennis for her help and guidance on my claim. We reached a settlement over my expectations. Thank you all again.