Personal injury claims.
We take them very personally indeed.
Getting the best possible result for our clients is vital to us. But it’s about more than just winning. It’s about obtaining justice. A subtle distinction, maybe. But an important one for us.
An employer’s negligence leading to the loss of someone’s livelihood, for example, can be devastating. Not only for the person directly affected, but for their loved ones and dependants, too. We want to make sure they’re justly compensated.
Losing that "wee guy" feeling
It can be a scary and uncertain time when taking an individual to court. Let alone suing a company, council or corporation. So as soon as our clients approach us, we let them know they’re no longer on their own.
We take care of thousands of cases every year. Including those referred to us by Unite, the UK’s biggest trade union.
No win, no fee
There’s no risk for you. None. If we don’t win, you won’t pay a penny. And unlike most other Scottish firms, we’re even approved to offer insurance to cover the costs of your case.
You also have the reassurance that two of our lawyers hold accreditation as Senior Litigators by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and we subscribe as a member of Action Against Medical Accidents.
Our experience covers:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic and bicycle accidents
- Criminal injury compensation
- Medical negligence
- Industrial diseases
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Slips, trips and falls
- Fatal injuries
With you every step of the way.
What our clients say
- Thank you to David Harris for all your hard work and effort during my recent claim. I appreciate the understanding and support shown by yourself and your staff to me and my family.
- I would like to say thank you so much. Jackie Raitt was amazing and always kept me informed.
- From start to finish of my case I was made to feel at ease and treated with the greatest of respect by Gordon Milligan. I am delighted with the outcome and would have no hesitation in consulting you again.
- I'd like to thank everyone at McDougalls and Unite The Union for your help in getting compensation for me from my employers. Whatever David Harris said to them it worked - the money has gone into my account and it's a massive relief. This case just goes to show that union membership is well worth it. Unite passed me to Allan McDougall and I shall be telling everyone about my case and how Unite and Allan McDougall helped me.
- Very impressed with the service for my injury claim. I think you went above and beyond for me.