Dog bite injuries
Being bitten by a dog is not only a painful but also can be a frightening experience. If you have been injured by a dog bite, then there is a strong chance you will be entitled to claim compensation.
Under the law, if the dog belongs to a species known to have a tendency to injure, then the owner of the dog is liable.
For those claims, the key facts to establish are:
- The identity of the keeper of the dog
- Contact details for the keeper
- The breed of the dog
- We will in early course identify whether the keeper of the dog has insurance to cover a claim such as yours. Most dog owners do.
With certain breeds of dogs, occasionally, it can be helpful to know whether there has been a previous pattern or history of aggressive or attacking behaviour from the particular dog.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for a dog bite injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
What our clients say
- Allan McDougall and in particular Caitlin Souter were very efficient and professional throughout my case. Would recommend to others.
- Thanks for the courteous and informative way of handling the case. Also thanks for the prompt and satisfactory settlement.
- A big thanks to Joanne Clancy, who answered all my questions, gave excellent advice and was always professional throughout my case.
Thank you Joanne and thanks to Allan McDougall Solicitors.
Best Regards for the future
- I found Miss Joiner to be first class in keeping me up to date and advising me on the way forward with my case for which I am very grateful. My sincere thanks to Miss Joiner and all at Allan McDougall who may have helped in my case.