Dog bite injuries
Being bitten by a dog is not only a painful but also can be a frightening experience. If you have been injured by a dog bite, then there is a strong chance you will be entitled to claim compensation.
Under the law, if the dog belongs to a species known to have a tendency to injure, then the owner of the dog is liable.
For those claims, the key facts to establish are:
- The identity of the keeper of the dog
- Contact details for the keeper
- The breed of the dog
- We will in early course identify whether the keeper of the dog has insurance to cover a claim such as yours. Most dog owners do.
With certain breeds of dogs, occasionally, it can be helpful to know whether there has been a previous pattern or history of aggressive or attacking behaviour from the particular dog.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for a dog bite injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
What our clients say
- I would like to express my gratitude to David Harris and Ryan Smith for their patience and efforts in securing me decent compensation.
- The service was excellent. I was kept informed and the advice I received was precise and to the point. When my case settled I received the cheque quickly.
- Fantastic service from Julie Harris. Made the experience so much easier.
- From start to finish of my case I was made to feel at ease and treated with the greatest of respect by Gordon Milligan. I am delighted with the outcome and would have no hesitation in consulting you again.