Dog bite injuries
Being bitten by a dog is not only a painful but also can be a frightening experience. If you have been injured by a dog bite, then there is a strong chance you will be entitled to claim compensation.
Under the law, if the dog belongs to a species known to have a tendency to injure, then the owner of the dog is liable.
For those claims, the key facts to establish are:
- The identity of the keeper of the dog
- Contact details for the keeper
- The breed of the dog
- We will in early course identify whether the keeper of the dog has insurance to cover a claim such as yours. Most dog owners do.
With certain breeds of dogs, occasionally, it can be helpful to know whether there has been a previous pattern or history of aggressive or attacking behaviour from the particular dog.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for a dog bite injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
What our clients say
- Wonderful service in dealing with my injury case. Thank you so much Gordon Milligan & Staff.
- A big thanks to Joanne Clancy, who answered all my questions, gave excellent advice and was always professional throughout my case.
Thank you Joanne and thanks to Allan McDougall Solicitors.
Best Regards for the future
- I would like to thank you for your help in acheiving a satisfactory result to my claim, especially Ms Joiner.
- Caitlin Souter always emailed or returned calls as soon as she had info to give us. Thank you very much.