Dog bite injuries
Being bitten by a dog is not only a painful but also can be a frightening experience. If you have been injured by a dog bite, then there is a strong chance you will be entitled to claim compensation.
Under the law, if the dog belongs to a species known to have a tendency to injure, then the owner of the dog is liable.
For those claims, the key facts to establish are:
- The identity of the keeper of the dog
- Contact details for the keeper
- The breed of the dog
- We will in early course identify whether the keeper of the dog has insurance to cover a claim such as yours. Most dog owners do.
With certain breeds of dogs, occasionally, it can be helpful to know whether there has been a previous pattern or history of aggressive or attacking behaviour from the particular dog.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for a dog bite injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
What our clients say
- The service I received from Caitlin Souter throughout my case was excellent and fast. I would recommend to anyone who needs help with an injury claim.
- The service i received was excellent. Jackie Raitt was always very polite and friendly and always returned my calls. I would recommend her services to my family and friends. Thank you once again.
- Both Jackie Raitt and Lucinda Burns have been outstanding in the way they have handled my injury case.
- I sincerely wish to thank you for all the effort and work on my behalf, especially your consideration, kindness and civility.