Jacqueline is a partner in our market-leading, award-winning personal injury team. She has specialised in pursuing personal injury cases since 2003. She has considerable experience acting for clients in the Court of Session, Scotland’s highest civil court, the All-Scotland Personal Injury Court and Sheriff Courts, pursuing all types of employer’s liability, public liability, occupier’s liability, motor liability and medical negligence claims. She is also responsible for the recruitment and supervision of the firm’s trainees.
Jacqueline has a Master of Arts Degree with Honours in French, a LLB Degree with Merit, both from the University of Glasgow, and a Diploma in Legal Practice. She is also a Notary Public.
Admissions, Memberships and Accreditations
Jacqueline is accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a Specialist in Personal Injury Law and is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Outside of work, Jacqueline enjoys the outdoors, keeping fit, good food and wine and spending time with her family. She has lived in France and speaks fluent French.
Articles by Jacqueline Raitt
- Bottling plant worker awarded almost £45,600 for noise induced hearing loss
- Can I still claim damages if the accident was partly my own fault?
- Appeal Court finding regarding hearing loss and tinnitus
- Claims for Clinical Negligence
- Motorcyclist who crashed into rear of car awarded damages
- Accidents at the gym
- Working at height