Head and brain injuries
Head and brain injuries come in many different types that can range from the minor short-lived injuries to serious conditions having a long-term effect. Sometimes, even apparently straightforward injuries such as concussion need to be assessed carefully in case there might be longer term residual problems such as continuing headaches.
More serious head and brain injuries can affect cognitive functioning (making choices and decisions) and can affect behaviour. Memory problems can sometimes arise.
You can be confident that our experts can deal with such cases comprehensively and ensure that all appropriate medical questions are addressed as well as the question of all necessary support.
Use our personal injury claim calculator to work out how much compensation is likely for head and brain injuries.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for a head or brain injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
Personal Injury Claim Calculator
What our clients say
- Thank you again for everything you did to help with my claim.
Your attention to detail is second to none & I really appreciate all the hard effort you put in.
Thanks to you I have received a nice cheque that will really help make things easier this year for me & my family.
You have set 2022 off to a very good start & I cannot thank you enough
- I sincerely wish to thank you for all the effort and work on my behalf, especially your consideration, kindness and civility.
- Many thanks to Miss Souter for her time and advice.
- I was very pleased with the performance of the lawyers who dealt with my case. Top marks all round.
- Totally professional and knowledgeable staff who are a credit to your company. In pursuing my injury case, Julie Harris and Jackie Raitt took the extra time to explain everything in layman's terms.