An injury to the foot can arise in a number of ways. A common example is where an item falls on to a person’s foot – if that happens in an accident at work it is often a question of whether the correct footwear was provided by the employer. In some cases an injury to the bone of the foot will not cause long term problems. However, we know from our clients that, while it does last, the pain can be severe and limiting.
A foot or toe injury can also arise from a trip, particularly where the foot has caught on something and twisted at the time of the fall.
Pedestrians injured in a car accident often suffer injuries to the foot.
We have dealt with claims in which the initial injuries involved severe fractures to the ankle but the long term pain is suffered in the foot.
Use our personal injury claim calculator to work out how much compensation is likely for foot injuries.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for a foot injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
What our clients say
- I am very happy in the way my case was dealt with and how quick it has been settled. I thank Mrs.Raitt and Mrs. Harris for achieving a higher settlement figure than what was first offered. Should any of my family or friends require a solicitor I would highly recommend your company.
- The outcome of £10,000 was definitely beyond my expectations and I can only assume that this was down to the work done by your firm on this claim.
My sincere thanks and gratitude go to Julie Harris and Caitlin Souter for their very professional manner which made it very easy for me to understand all that was going on in the case.
- Thank you to David Harris for all your hard work and effort during my recent claim. I appreciate the understanding and support shown by yourself and your staff to me and my family.
- Speechless. The service received from Jackie Raitt was second to none and we can't thank you enough for all the hard work done on our behalf.