Arm, elbow and wrist injuries
Injuries to the arm, elbow and wrist can be common, particularly resulting from a trip or fall, but can also be suffered in a range of accidents, particularly accidents in the workplace.
Wrist injuries, including fractures, are particularly common as a result of falls but injuries to the elbow, lower arm or upper arm are also common and can arise particularly where somebody has fallen from a height.
Use our personal injury claim calculator to work out how much compensation is likely for arm, elbow or wrist injuries.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for an arm, elbow or wrist injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
What our clients say
- Very impressed with the service for my injury claim. I think you went above and beyond for me.
- I would like to say thank you so much. Jackie Raitt was amazing and always kept me informed.
- Full professional service from start to finish from Jackie Raitt in dealing with my case for occupational hearing loss. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
- I am very pleased with the service I received from David Harris from the start of my case to the end. I was treated with care and respect throughout. I would like to say thank you for all your help.