Falls can occur in supermarkets or other shops for a variety of reasons, including:
- Spillages which have not been cleared up
- Spillages for which no warning sign has been put out
- A wet floor due to a leaking fridge or freezer unit
- Insufficient mats at the entrance
- Loose or uneven mats
- Loose or uneven flooring
- Packaging including strapping being left on the floor
- Loose sections of display units
- Items falling from displays
If one of these, or any other, situation has led to you falling in a supermarket or other shop, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for an accident in a supermarket or other shop, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
Personal Injury Claim Calculator
What our clients say
- Thank you again for everything you did to help with my claim.
Your attention to detail is second to none & I really appreciate all the hard effort you put in.
Thanks to you I have received a nice cheque that will really help make things easier this year for me & my family.
You have set 2022 off to a very good start & I cannot thank you enough
- Many thanks to Miss Souter for her time and advice.
- I received first class service from Isobel Joiner, Solicitor, and Julie Harris, Solicitor Advocate, throughout the duration of my case.
- Thank you to David Harris for all your hard work and effort during my recent claim. I appreciate the understanding and support shown by yourself and your staff to me and my family.
- I would like to express my gratitude to David Harris and Ryan Smith for their patience and efforts in securing me decent compensation.