Unlike injuries to some other parts of the body, an injury to the face can prompt a range of concerns. Of course, there is the physical pain, but a person who has suffered a facial injury may also feel self-conscious about the appearance of the injury even if the physical pain from the injury passes relatively quickly. As an example, a black eye will often be noticeable for longer than it is painful. The law recognises that the appearance of some injuries can be of particular concern.
Facial injuries can include bruising, burns, scarring, injuries to the facial bones, and fractures of the jaw, cheek bones and nose.
Use our personal injury claim calculator to work out how much compensation is likely for facial injuries.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for a facial injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
Personal Injury Claim Calculator
What our clients say
- Thank you again for everything you did to help with my claim.
Your attention to detail is second to none & I really appreciate all the hard effort you put in.
Thanks to you I have received a nice cheque that will really help make things easier this year for me & my family.
You have set 2022 off to a very good start & I cannot thank you enough
- I would like to express my gratitude to Jackie Raitt. Very well done.
- You did a great job, Caitlin. Thank you.
- David Harris handled my case superbly from start to finish and managed to get me maximum compensation. A job well done. 10/10.
- Case for Personal Injury resolved quickly & professionally by Gordon Milligan. I had total confidence in you. Efficiently carried out & very satisfied with overall outcome.