There can be many types of back injury – from a muscular strain causing mild discomfort to more serious injuries which can have a permanent effect on the sufferer’s quality of life. In some serious cases, paralysis can occur. If the injury has been caused by the fault of somebody else (either a person or a company) you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Back injuries can occur in a number of different ways. Common examples include: car accidents causing injuries to the neck and back; workplace accidents causing back injuries from incidents involving a fall, a slip or a trip, lifting heavy items or from items falling.
Use our personal injury claim calculator to work out how much compensation is likely for back injuries.
If you are interested in making a compensation claim for a back injury, please get in touch with us today for a confidential discussion.
- Email us
- Call our personal injury claims team free on 0808 560 0872
- Arrange a callback by using our enquiry form
With you every step of the way.
Go back to the previous page
Personal Injury Claim Calculator
What our clients say
- Thank you again for everything you did to help with my claim.
Your attention to detail is second to none & I really appreciate all the hard effort you put in.
Thanks to you I have received a nice cheque that will really help make things easier this year for me & my family.
You have set 2022 off to a very good start & I cannot thank you enough
- The advice I was given by Caitlin Souter was excellent.
- I thought everything with David Harris was really clear and precise. Excellent.
- A professional and knowledgable service was provided which concluded in a successful settlement. Many thanks.
- I would like to thank David Harris so much for his help with my case. Never having claimed for anything before and never having used a lawyer before I didn't know what to expect, I was delighted by how you handled the case, and by how well you kept me informed. Many thanks.