Personal injury claims.
We take them very personally indeed.
Getting the best possible result for our clients is vital to us. But it’s about more than just winning. It’s about obtaining justice. A subtle distinction, maybe. But an important one for us.
An employer’s negligence leading to the loss of someone’s livelihood, for example, can be devastating. Not only for the person directly affected, but for their loved ones and dependants, too. We want to make sure they’re justly compensated.
Losing that "wee guy" feeling
It can be a scary and uncertain time when taking an individual to court. Let alone suing a company, council or corporation. So as soon as our clients approach us, we let them know they’re no longer on their own.
We take care of thousands of cases every year. Including those referred to us by Unite, the UK’s biggest trade union.
No win, no fee
There’s no risk for you. None. If we don’t win, you won’t pay a penny. And unlike most other Scottish firms, we’re even approved to offer insurance to cover the costs of your case.
You also have the reassurance that we have accreditation from the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and subscribe as a member of Action Against Medical Accidents.
Our experience covers:
- Accidents at work
- Road traffic and bicycle accidents
- Criminal injury compensation
- Medical negligence
- Industrial diseases
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Slips, trips and falls
- Fatal injuries
With you every step of the way.
What our clients say
- I would like to thank Gordon Milligan for making the whole process simple and easy to understand. I was kept informed at every stage of the claim and his guidance was invaluable in settling this claim.
- Professional & friendly service in my injury case. Sean White was amazing. Kept me informed at all times and explained things very clearly.
- As in the previous case I had with Jackie Raitt, I had the same excellent service with Julie Harris. I cannot say anything negative at all.
- Case for Personal Injury resolved quickly & professionally by Gordon Milligan. I had total confidence in you. Efficiently carried out & very satisfied with overall outcome.