What to do when someone dies
Allan McDougall Solicitors’ “What to do when someone dies” guide has been designed to give some pointers and practical advice to anyone who has suffered a bereavement. It outlines the main tasks that need to be undertaken, and we hope it will be of use at a difficult time.
Please contact us if you would like further assistance or legal advice, and for all enquiries about wills, trusts, executries, powers of attorney, guardianship and intervention orders.
Download our guide: "What to do when someone dies"
With you every step of the way.
What our clients say
- Very good service delivered in a sensitive, respectful and professional manner which our family appreciated due to our sad circumstances. Thank you.
- Alan McLaren was very professional after our recent loss and explained the process in depth. Carol Falconer in your Property team step by step kept us informed of the stages in which the house sale would go through. Carol is an asset to your company, very pleasant and easy to talk to and was very professional at all times.
- Excellent service from Lucinda Burns and I would recommend this firm to others should they require any professional legal advice. Outstanding.
- I would not have known where to start in dealing with matters after my brother's death. You made it much more bearable, and I thank you so much for all your help and advice.
- Your advice changed my life! I will definitely make a will.
- Our meetings at Allan McDougall were not in any way rushed and you were very patient in explaining how we could best handle a number of personal issues relating to our wills.
- Thank you to Lucinda Burns in dealing with my claim for damages after my accident. I could not have done this without you. Thank you very much for all you achieved on my behalf.