What to do when someone dies
Allan McDougall Solicitors’ “What to do when someone dies” guide has been designed to give some pointers and practical advice to anyone who has suffered a bereavement. It outlines the main tasks that need to be undertaken, and we hope it will be of use at a difficult time.
Please contact us if you would like further assistance or legal advice, and for all enquiries about wills, trusts, executries, powers of attorney, guardianship and intervention orders.
Download our guide: "What to do when someone dies"
With you every step of the way.
What our clients say
- Excellent service from Lucinda Burns and I would recommend this firm to others should they require any professional legal advice. Outstanding.
- Thank you to Lucinda Burns in dealing with my claim for damages after my accident. I could not have done this without you. Thank you very much for all you achieved on my behalf.
- Thank you for all your help in dealing with my late fathers estate. It was dealt with very professionally which helped the family a great deal.
- Very good service delivered in a sensitive, respectful and professional manner which our family appreciated due to our sad circumstances. Thank you.
- Your advice changed my life! I will definitely make a will.